A $200 coupon and Mr. Snail toy will be rewarded to researchers who have recently published with Sino Biological product(s)!
Sino Biological has been committed to providing premium Protein, Antibody, ELISA and Genes for the global life science research community. For the past ten years Sino Biological products have been extensively used by scientists in more than 90 countries. To thank you for your constant support and trust Sino Biological would like to offer you a Publication Reward.
1. If you have recently published a paper with Sino Biological Inc. product(s), Sino Biological would like to offer the Publication Reward to you: a $200 electronic coupon and a Mr. Snail toy.
2. To receive this Reward, your publication must be published after January 1st, 2019.
3. Fill in the form below to apply for this Reward.
4. A Sino Biological Inc. representative will contact you within 3 business days offering your personal Publication Reward or requiring more information about the publication.
For more information on Publication Reward Promotion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions*
1. The publication date shall be after January 1st, 2019.
2. The coupon and Mr. Snail can only be redeemed by one first author.
3. Only one $200 coupon and One Mr. Snail toy will be offered per publication, regardless how many Sino Biological products have been used or how many co-first authors.
4. The value of the coupon offered is equivalent to $200 in your local currency if required.
5. The coupon expires 6 calendar months from the day the coupon was offered.
6. The coupon is valid for all Sino Biological pre-made products and CRO services.
7. The coupon can only be used only once and cannot be exchanged or redeemed or refunded for cash, and photocopies are invalid.
8. Sino Biological Inc. will verify the publication information. More information about the publication and/or Sino Biological product(s) may be required.
9. Please provide the coupon while ordering.
10. Sino Biological Inc. reserves the right to the final interpretation of the "Publication Reward" program.